NO ENTRY INTO FRUIT PICKING AREAS WITHOUT ADMISSION FARE
(1) Without an admission fare, entering the fruit picking areas or picking any fruits is strictly not allowed.
LIMITED BELONGINGS ALLOWED WHEN FRUIT PICKING
(2) Even with paid admission fares, unpermitted packing of fruits to take out of the farm is strictly not allowed unless the course you paid for specifically allows that.
Therefore, any big bags are strictly not allowed on the farm to deter unpermitted removal of fruits so please do not bring any big bags into the compound.
You can bring in only your important belongings such as wallet, camera, mobile phone, passport and air ticket with your waist pouch or other very tiny bag. For other belongings, please keep them in your car or tour bus. In case you come by taxi or any other public transportation, you can ask our staff to keep your bags at our reception nearby.
Please kindly note we will not be liable for any loss of belongings so please carry your important belongings and valuables on you.
LISTEN TO OUR GUIDE’S INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE FRUIT PICKING
(3) First of all, please listen to our explanation about our system at the reception. After you finish paying your admission fare, our guide will take you inside the fruit farm and show you how to pick fruits. We will provide you all necessary items such as plates, knives or scissors.
ONLY PICK WHAT YOU CAN EAT
(4) As per our system, once you pay your admission fare, you are allowed to pick fruit from the tree and eat as you like. However, once you pick the fruits, please
finish eating them all first before you go for next fruit to pick. In the situation in which you can’t finish eating the fruits you have already picked and have leftovers, we will have to charge you for them. This applies to all fruit picking sessions with unlimited and limited timeframes unless the course you paid for specifically allows you to bring them home.
Please understand how we Japanese farmers spend lots of hard work and time on nurturing the fruits and they cost really a lot to be grown. Therefore, wastage by removing fruits from the trees when you cannot finish consuming them is strongly discouraged.
PACKING OF FRUITS FROM FRUIT PICKING SESSION TO TAKE OUT OF THE FARM IS STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED
(5) For our fruit picking, you can pick and eat as much as you like, but you are not allowed to take any of our fruits out with you. Taking uneaten fruits you have picked out of the farm is strictly not allowed unless the course you paid for specifically allows that.
If you want to take some fruits home, you can buy them at our reception.
FIND OUT CHECK OUT TIME IN ADVANCE
(6) In case you participate in any of our “time limit” course, please make sure
to know your check out time in advance. There will be additional charge if you exceed your check out time.
CONSULT OUR STAFF
(7) If you would like to go to local onsen(natural hot spring) or local Japanese restaurant, please feel free to ask our staffs.
Thanks for your understanding. We appreciate for your co-operation.
We hope you enjoy staying on our farm.